A car wash is a low money and time investment with a great return on investment. Washing your car is important for a couple of reasons. Your car will look better clean and it will have a better resell and trade-in value. You will feel better and can even look better driving a clean and well maintained vehicle. Keeping your car washed is a low cost way to protect value and maintain appearance.
Contaminants such as dirt, pollen, tree sap, air pollutants and deceased bugs can all damage the great looking finish and paint on your vehicle.
How often do you take your vehicle to the car wash? While many vehicle manufacturers and experts recommend a weekly car wash, it depends on your personal preference and also depends on several factors including:
- Where you live; are you in an area where BIRDS make messes on your vehicle
- How much exposure does your car have to “The Elements” better known as Heat, Cold, Sun, Snow, Salt, Pollution, Rain and Wind
- Do you drive through or live close to a construction zone
- In rural and urban areas alike there is a never ending army of insects and bugs that hit your vehicle. Those tiny wrecks all present a big impact on the appearance of your vehicle
- Is your car parked in the open? Maybe in a driveway, on a street or under trees? All of those factors will cause wear and tear on your vehicle’s paint job
- Maybe your vehicle is parked in a garage or under an awning? While that will certainly protect the paint on your vehicle from “The Elements” doing so can subject it to dust..
There are many different car wash packages available including unlimited car washes to help you take your vehicle to the car wash as often as you need to depending on the above exposures and stay within a budget.
At Wetzone Car Wash, you’ll get much more than a car wash. Many services are available including soft touch wash, fleet wash, hand wash and full detail. For those of us who love to keep our car clean and frequently encounter dust and mud or even little ones inside spilling their snacks or drinks, they offer unlimited car wash plans with no contracts so you’ll spend less time and money keeping your car clean.
To save you even more money, you can visit our website at: http://www.wetzonecarwash.com/coupons/ for money saving coupons on your next car wash or service. You can also sign up for the email discount club and receive member only discounts.
Take advantage of the money saving opportunities to let us help you enjoy driving a clean vehicle!